We are looking for volunteers like you! We depend a great deal on the help and time of our community members. Fill out the form below to let us know more about you. *Note: if you are looking for a plot in a community garden, fill out the request form under the Garden tab.
Upcoming Volunteer Events:
March 24 - Pond Lily Nature Preserve Clean-up, 12-3pm
April 6 - Long Wharf Nature Preserve Clean-up, 9-11am
We host groups for one time volunteer opportunities. Please contact us at [email protected] or call at (203) 562-6655.
- Getting the gardens ready for the season
- Cleaning up nature preserves
- Trail maintenance
- Invasive plant removal
- Assisting at a Fundraising event
- Tabling at a local festival
- Teach a garden workshop
- Lead an educational hike on the preserve